This past week I was working on de-cluttering my online presence. That meant going through email accounts, social profiles, and blogs - yes plural - and pruning off the edges of me that no longer fit. Lo and behold I stumbled over this here blog and I fell in love with every entry all over again.
There was something about the feeling, passion, mindset I had when I wrote on this blog as a student and blossoming adult. There were no limitations, every experience was new, and I felt like I could do anything. What an incredible feeling and place to be.
Since my last time posting I/we have:
- Got a puppy who is almost 4 years old now
- Rented a wicked apartment in the best area of London
- Got married to my best friend
- Graduated with my Masters degree
- Went on our honeymoon
- Completed some of the goals on my goal list
- Still working on some of the goals on my goal list
- Got my first "big girl" job
- Quit my first "big girl" job
- Got a new car
- Bought our first house
- Found out I'm going to be an aunt
- Am almost a certified yoga teacher
I haven't fully decided if I will continue to write here or not just yet. Whether to officially close this chapter and open another. Or carry this oh-so needed spirit forward and continue with my past-self inspiring me each step of the way.
The more I look through posts the more I feel like it is time to move on and create something new for myself. But maybe before I figure that out - I will figure it out here.