I am rarely sure how I want to convey what I want to convey (or what I want to convey at all).
I try to compile my learnings into a tangible box for me to share outside of myself but all that comes out is more questions. Questions?
· I am not separate from the group, my learning as an individual is reliant on the group process – then have I learnt anything on my own?
· How is my identity defined as being part of the group vs. being an individual
· Can I exist outside of the group?
· What is existence?
· What is my learning this semester if not with the group? I am dependent on the group
· Who am I without them?
· Who am I without the other?
· What are they without me?
All I can know for sure is that the questions have changed.
All my life I’ve been asking questions.
Where am I from?
Who am I?
What does it mean to be who I really am?
Who do I really want to be?
The questions have become less concerned about my own knowledge acquisition and more about genuine curiosity. Less about obtaining answers and more about starting a conversation, a conversation that may never have an end or an answer.