Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to the Grind with a Detox Cleanse

Today is the last day of my holidays. I remember my last day of class about a month and a half ago and wondering what the heck I was going to do with all that time. I have dreams of reading an endless amount of books, catching up on some research and literature for school, organizing the apartment, and so many other things. Turns out I was insanely busy with work and although stressful at times, looking back on it tonight it really was a blast. I read a bit but definitely not as much as I wished. Organized a bit but not as much as I should have.

Working at lululemon introduced me to a number of awesome people in our community here in London, Ontario or as we like to call them, ambassadors. Ange Peters is one of those people. She is the founder and creator of Hol:Fit, a nutrition, fitness, and wellness website and community. So when I heard that she was heading up a detox cleanse after the holidays, I knew I had to jump up and take action. Today I spent my day shopping for my weekly goodies, working a shift at work, and then planning my whole week.


And as always the Erin Condren planner is working amazingly and I love every inch of it. 


Excited to see how this week will turn out!  

1 comment: