Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This Past Weekend

Friday, Saturday, Sunday (even Monday) were a whirl wind. Friday we celebrated Ryan's 21st birthday. After all the chaos of getting home, getting to the restaurant and getting downtown afterwards, it was one of the best nights I've had in awhile. Maybe that's because I was the only female present and hanging out with all guys is just a different vibe. I wished I took more pictures considering the only one I have from the night is this:


Saturday I spend literally lying around all over the house recovering from the night before, which I haven't experienced in years. YEARS! Cue cry about how old I feel. Mom came home and invited me out to a night at the theatre in London to see the play, Calendar Girls. If you've ever seen the movie of the same name, it's very similar. Did you know that it is based on a true story?! Awesome! I even got a glass of wine at intermission. Cue oldness part two. After the show mom and I went on an ice cream date which was a great way to top off the night. 

Sunday I tried to sleep in but not sleep in because I promised my dad we'd have breakfast together. I managed to pull myself together in time and we grabbed the classic breakfast from a family diner. After that we spent the afternoon together cooped up, watching Suits and me trying to study. If my weekend of amazing treats didn't get any better, we snacked on chips and went to Five Guys for dinner. It's exactly what everyone says it is - disgustingly delicious. You could never go there and get a meal for one though, that's definitely something to be shared. We spent the evening watching Margin Call and Too Big To Fail. And wouldn't you know it, I'm reading The Economist now and actually finding it interesting. Amazing what two motion pictures can do for my knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment