Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Confessions

One.

I am a pretty sensitive person, but I've been consciously trying to not let my emotions get the best of me lately. BUT, sometimes I feel like I'm on the complete opposite side and not being my usual emotional self. I'm working on that balance.

Two.

I am already way behind my readings. I had some last camp work to do but now that that is mostly complete I can finally start to really focus on school.

Three.

I wish I went running. I had this plan to go to the gym, but I'm really not into people staring at me and judging me and I just can't get over that. So the other option is running outside, but doesn't the same thing apply? I think it's different because your constantly moving so the same person isn't watching you for half an hour. But still, I don't do either.

Four.

I stole one of those letters off a billboard sign. It was at night and we were walking home (we may or may not have had a few drinks at the restaurant..) and I just really wanted a "D". So I took it and put it in my purse and it sits on the top of my bookshelf now.

Five.

I wish I was less scared of the future. Of the changes that are about to happen in a mere few months. I'm really embracing the time I have right now but I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of scared too.


4 comments:

  1. #4 - really? it doesn't sound like a big deal, although I'm wondering why a letter and not the whole sign? strange things people but it makes a good confession.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love that you stole a letter off a billboard. Such a random thing to do! And it's really hard to not be afraid of the future - so totally normal. It'll all work out!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great thing about the future .... is that it come one day at a time... so focus on one day at a time

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great thing about the future .... is that it come one day at a time... so focus on one day at a time

    ReplyDelete