Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pumping Iron

I have been so tired lately. Well I wouldn't say lately. I've been so tired. Period. And there's no one else to blame but myself. Not my job or lack of sleep. Not the food I'm eating.



It's because I am anemic. I've gone through only one bottle of iron pills in my lifetime and that's only because I had to throw it out eventually because they expired. Now I'm on to bottle #2 and it's not going so well. I think I've taken MAYBE 2 pills in the past 3.5 months. Not good. So from here on out I will be setting a new alarm on my phone to take those pesky pills each and every day. I cannot wait to see how my energy will sky rocket.

This Saturday I met up with some friends (roommates) in Guelph for some much needed catch up time. Pat, my long time friend (wow, can't believe it's been 3 years already!) mentioned that she really wants to try doing hot yoga starting this fall. I really need to keep physically active, keep my energy up and be somewhat healthier. Perfect opportunity to try something new, keep busy and be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. hey dee!
    love hot yoga, doing it this fall too
    maybe ill see ya there!
    fancy finding your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete