Thursday, August 30, 2012

Haircut

Tonight I got a new haircut. Those were the days when you would travel to the salon in toe with mom to get that spiffy back-to-school-cut that made you feel so new and so ready to start a new year. I like to continue that tradition and get a new cut before I head back to class. Since I'm still working on growing this mane out, I opted for some brand new bangs. I hated them while they were in the process of being cut right in front of my eyes (no pun intended). So I headed home and dealt with them, moved them around a bit and realized I kinda, sorta, maybe like them. Then my dinner consisted of everything chickpeas. Yum. 


3 comments:

  1. oh i like! you and mags are like bang sisters now! very nice =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll both hate ourselves in a few months when our bangs are half way down our faces!

      Delete
  2. IT LOOKS CUTE! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete