Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brand New

Out with the old and in with the new.


I've always known that the title of my blog was too long. New Adventures of a Redhead?! I mean it made sense. I started this blog embarking on university and I was beyond ecstatic. And the name remained the same over the years because I thought to myself, "why change it when I'll always have new adventures?" But sometimes I don't have adventures. Or at least adventures in the literal sense. Sometimes I will have an adventure out on the town or in the kitchen or on campus but sometimes I like to relax, live life day to day and comment on those day to day musings. I needed a new name that could follow me throughout the course of a life, not just a moment in time.

I might not always have brand new adventures and I might not always be a redhead (I hope I am!) but I'll always be DeeBee.


2 comments: