Monday, August 6, 2012

A Short Letter

Dear Life,

You're really freaking me out. I have less and less time to figure out what to do after this final year of school. The only option really is school but what program? That's always been a struggle for me, picking a subject I like the best. I love so many things. And now it's not only about picking a subject I like but being competitive and strategic. Is this what life is like?! A game of when to apply, what references to use, what references to save, where to apply, where not to apply. But I LOVE it. I love exploring all the possibilities, all the opportunities. It's always exciting to be the top dog and be in your final year but it's so great to embrace new changes, new places, new people.

More specific post-grad plans to come in future months. But I'm already thinking about this school year, going over class schedules, thinking of all the extra-curriculars, jobs, volunteering I want to do. Thinking of the fall, the greatest time of the year in terms of weather and clothing. And best of all, ordering a new planner. I've had my eye on Erin Condren's planners for the past while but couldn't make a decision on which one I really wanted/suited me. All of my things are pretty much purple. My computer case. iPhone case. My room. But I think I will be going with a more multi-coloured option. But as you can tell I am just pumped for school and cannot wait to get back into the swing of things.

My name is still Deanna Brockmann, don't worry. 

1 comment:

  1. Zoe Lazaris-BrunnerAugust 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM

    girl, you crack me up. I love your simultaneous dread and enthusiasm. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete