Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Dinner Party

Five people I would want to have dinner with:

[1] My birth mother.

because I've never met her and I'm sure a random dinner party would be a good ice breaker right?

[2] My Aunt Karen.

because she lives far too far away and I never get to spend any real quality time with her when I do see her.

[3] My roommates.

because we rarely make time for all six of us to be together for a meal.

[4] My policy professor.

because she is knowledgeable, funny, inspiring and I never utilized her as much as I should have.

[5] My boyfriend, Ryan.

because each and every time we have dinner together, I fall in love all over again.

Life of Love

3 comments:

  1. Does your professor know how you feel about her? I guarantee a sweet email can go a long way, regardless of how long you've been out of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We NEED to make #3 a reality. And it needs to be a dinner PARTY, not just dinner. It needs to be all fancy-shmansy (sp?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to come!! I miss you my sweet Dee!

    ReplyDelete