Thursday, July 5, 2012

Camp Life

As the first week of camp is quickly coming to an end, I am already feeling drained and I haven't even got my stride yet. I've been a bit under the weather this week and haven't felt my "camp best" which is VERY different than my everyday best. It's taking me minutes instead of seconds to think of new and exciting activities. On Wednesday this week, I couldn't even explain a game to the kids. The counsellors all jumped up and started explaining for me because I was just all over the place. Thank goodness for them. This is why I intend to spend the upcoming weekend doing nothing. Nothing at all. Reading. Planning. Sleeping. That's what I am just yearning for right now.

Tonight is the first night of the week I have spent it utterly alone. As much as I truly love spending time with my friends and family, I have loved having this night to myself. Tuesday I had a HUGE Chinese dinner with friends, finishing with a Starbucks date with Ryan. And Wednesday night Ryan and I ventured to the movie theatre to see the new Spiderman move (best superhero move I have ever seen). It's been nice to do my errands on my own tonight. To sit on the couch alone. And spend the night in my jammies.

Here are some videos that keep me inspired for camp everyday!




1 comment: