Sunday, July 1, 2012

15 Fun Facts

Since I had been having a hard time keeping up with the blog for two-three months there and I really am enjoying writing again, I want to make sure it stays consistent! So conveniently, Sar from Life of Love started her own 15 day challenge which I stumbled across last night. Perfect timing if I day say so myself. And since I've been MIA for so long this is just what I need.

15 Fun Facts

[1] I can make a clover with my tongue. It's one of my favourite genetic abilities.

[2] I am very particular when it comes to temperature/weather. Rarely am I ever comfortable at one moment, I'm either too hot or too cold. In terms of weather, since I have red hair I HATE the outdoors, primarily when it is sunny. You know what I mean.

[3] I have three tattoos.

[4] I pretend to be a vegetarian because I rarely actually eat meat unless it is served to me. The summer after my first year of university I went pescatarian - I didn't eat meat but I ate fish. This lasted until Thanksgiving dinner....I had to have some turkey and gravy.

[5] My favourite food probably has to be sushi.

[6] I have changed my mind about what I want to do "when I grow up" at least once a year for the past 5 years.

[7] I love singing along to songs, mostly in the car. I'm a pretty good lyric rememberer and if I don't know a song I am TERRIFIC at guessing the lyrics right away.

[8] It took the first two years of university for me to figure out what courses I really loved.

[9] I've probably tried almost every sport out there. Gymnastics, dance, soccer, t-ball, hockey, tennis, swimming, wrestling, track and field, you name it. My parents were awesome for getting me active and involved at a young age.

[10] I played the cello for eight years, not so well but I played none the less.

[11] I am not particularly a dessert eater but lately I've been loving creme brule, tiramisu, cake of all kinds and enjoying a few cookies with my late night tea.

[12] I absolutely despise when people use the r-word.

[13]  I always shower at night, before bed. Unless there is a pressing reason to shower during the day, I will never! 

[14] I am currently trying to figure out how/what/where religion/spirituality fits into my life. 

[15] I had a blankie when I was younger that I loved with all my heart - it was so soft. But when I was around the age of eleven, blankie was taken away from me. I believe I was told that I was too old for him now. Later I found my blankie in our laundry room sitting in the pile of rags...


11 comments:

  1. I too totally judge people who use the r-word (or the g-word, such as "That's so gay..."). Ugh, hate, it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cringe every time someone uses the r-word too!! just not nice nor necesary!

    cute blog you have :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make a clover with my tongue as well... rare to find someone else who can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your list! I retired last year, and STILL don't know what I want to do when I grow up. Totally agree with the r-word...HATE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love cake! I don't think you can ever have too much cake.

    I had a blankie when I was younger too. Loved that thing to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend is a special ed teacher so all of us have stopped using it, and now I can't stand when others say it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen on the R-word! I love that you're from London too :) I studied abroad there and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can do the clover tongue thing too! :) And I love that you said "rememberer." Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know the clover thing was genetic, I can do it too!! And I'm right along there with you on the r-word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So with you on number 14...

    ReplyDelete