Monday, May 14, 2012

Plateauing

Studying has not been going well for over a week now. Actually it hasn't been going at all. And the more and more I put it off the more and more I know I shouldn't write the test in June. It's frustrating but actually quite enlightening. At first, I thought the LSAT had NOTHING to do with actual law school. But I started to realize that although the topics might not have to do exactly with law school, the way of thinking definitely does. And I'm not sure if I'm liking that all too much. Then I started thinking about why I wanted to go to law school again...to be a lawyer. But I've never thought about if I would actually enjoy LAW SCHOOL as opposed to the idea of being a lawyer and everything that comes with it. And now I feel like I'm giving up on something, letting people down, all that stuff that comes when you tell everyone what you want to do after school and then changing your mind....

4 comments:

  1. If it means staying sane and being happy, people will get over it. You're allowed to change your mind. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only person that you are letting down is yourself. So don’t be so hard on yourself. You can be whatever you want in life and on your own timetable except one thing and even that will be changed with modern medicine ... a father. Just be the best you can be at whatever you do.

    Where ever you are.... be there!

    If you walk, walk. If you sit, sit. Whatever you do don’t waddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been doing a bit of reflecting about LSATs & law school recently too! I think at the end of the day, pursue what feels right :)

    ReplyDelete