Saturday, April 21, 2012

Summer

You could say that my summer began this past Monday when I wrote my last exam but I had three more days of work left at my part time job so I'm going to go ahead and say today is my official beginning of summer. It's a perfect beginning! I am taking yet another road trip to Ottawa. My dad and I will be travelling together, but not in the same car. We're not really environmentalists. We're going to follow one another, take pit stops together, it's pretty cute and I'm excited. Ryan's last exam is tonight so we intend to celebrate and start the summer off right!



LSAT studying began on Wednesday but I'm already behind I'm going to have to really pick it up next week. I try not to think about it too much, but that's just crazy unrealistic.

See ya on the flip side.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment