Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pretending to be a Chef Part 2

In light of pretending to be a chef part one, I continued my experiments with lunch and dessert yesterday. Seriously I was so proud of the lunch. Grilled cheese sandwich with homemade guacamole and bacon strips in between the cheese. Super delicious but SUPER filling. For dessert I wanted to make a cake and I had been waiting to make it ever since I read this. I was kind of worried after I made it because Ryan and I were both still pretty from lunch and random snacking around dinner time (this was about 9:30-10:00pm). But we both gave it a go and here's how my cake turned out. If you want to try it yourself check out the original inspiration for my talents. And thank you to Patricia, who unknowlingly yet so kindly donated some of her chocolate sprinkles. Thanks, Pat!






2 comments:

  1. oooh yumm! This looks tasty and the the colours so vibrant! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh cake.
    RAINBOW CAKE....why are we not best friends?!

    ReplyDelete