Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Mom, The Pinner

I can't remember the exact date or time of the year but I have a feeling it was around the Winter-ish season we barely saw this year. That was the time I introduced my mother to Pinterest. And I awoke the beast. As soon as she found out that an invitation was required and that she would have to wait, she was not pleased, not pleased one bit. I went back to school after this and I kept getting phone calls, "Why haven't I got an account yet?! How do I make a board, all I have is pins or something, everywhere, HOW DO I DO THIS?!"

It was a tough, tough time.

But we made it through and now Mom is a pinning genius. She even insists on waking up early so that she can get her pin on. Oh, she's also an interior designer so I think this contributes to her job, no? I think she should get paid for it, don't you?! At Easter she insisted on pulling out her iPad and showing us all her new pins on her "Amazing Photography" board. She's too funny. She is the first professional pinner that I am aware of. I dare you to beat my mom! DARE YOU!

My mom the way I know her best. Stylin' with her iPad in her hands.






















My mom's Pinterest stats: 
  • 69 Boards
  • 5878 Pins
  • 24 Followers
  • 12 Following 
She also gives very creative names to her boards including: Art in my Coffee, Wooden Shoes (Klompen) It's a Dutch Thing and Wonderful Redheads. 

Visit her, folow her, I promise you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Aw, she's a pro! I've been trying to get my mom into Pinterest to no avail. It'll probably take her a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of pins! *high five* to her!

    ReplyDelete