Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Exam period officially begins tomorrow. I know what you are all thinking, "what a bummer!". Especially with Easter this weekend, visiting family and trying to study don't go well together that often. I didn't go home this weekend because I just had far too much work to do. It's been FABULOUS. Campus is completely empty, tables can be found in the library at any time of the day and did I mention that there's barely anyone around?!

The only problem is that cafes and eateries on campus are closed or have very, very strange hours. Thank goodness I no longer live on campus of I'd be a tad furious. It's a little ridiculous that an entire university changes it's hours for one Christian holiday. Public, nondenominational school. But that's neither here nor there.

This afternoon I am meeting up with some family in Waterloo which is great for me because it's not too far away, especially because home is a little while farther. It's going to be nice to see some loved ones before exams officially hit. But I'm not feeling too stressed for some reason. This time next week I'll be prepping for my last exam of third year and I'm not feeling too too overwhelmed. As always this is both a good and a bad thing. Oh how exambrain can do crazy things to an individual.

Happy Easter!

p.s. apparently coconut is a key ingredient in modern day Easter dishes? Who knew.

Source
Source

Source

1 comment: