Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Drive in Guelph

In the small celebration of the end of exams, my friend Alyson and I decided to venture out to visit a part of Guelph we had never been to before. The goal was to find a restaurant, well just a place that had food that we had never been to before. We cheated. We had dinner at the Works, a place we had both been to before. BUT I took a walk on the wild side and ordered the San Francisco Treat. For those of you who are not big "The Works" nerds that's a burger with mac and cheese on top. It was AMAZING! I was very unsure about it but it was just perfect. I don't think I will ever be able to try the peanut butter with cream cheese one. Ew. But good enough for me! This is just a video of our drive back from downtown Guelph, through a bit of campus and nearing my house. It's a sad time when my webcam is better quality than my legitimate camera.


                 

 

3 comments:

  1. That was adorable. You and Aly are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr... just wondering if you where driving the speed limit???

    ReplyDelete