Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Monday

Linking up with Megan from Happy Day

Dear Monday, you actually haven't been half bad. Probably because I write most of my "Dear Monday" posts before the day has really had a chance to make a name for itself. But it's actually been a pretty relaxed day, especially for one with an exam and a meeting and a trip all packed together. 

Dear Third Year, GOODBYE! I wrote my last exam of my third year of undergrad this afternoon. One. more. year. Can you believe it?! This time next year I will have completed a degree. A DEGREE. Too strange to think about. It's been a great year, probably one of the best. I learnt so much and definitely not just limited to the classroom. There are a ton of things I am going to miss but right now I am not going to miss writing papers, assignments or exams. I am not going to miss not eating because of being too lazy, too busy or not having any good food. 

Dear Momma, thank you for the 50 personal sized portion meals that you made me take back to school with me. As you may already know from this post, my mom likes to do it up big. Every freezer in this house (2 and 1 mini freezer) are FULL of your meals to keep me nourished for the next few weeks. 






Dear LSAT, I start studying(ish) for you tomorrow. I'm going to be straight up with you, I'm pretty nervous but if I can convince myself that writing again in October is an option, maybe the anxiety will dissipate. 

2 comments:

  1. Your freezers are cracking me up. That's a momma that knows how to show love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your 3rd year! Hopefully the next year will fly by! (Unless you love school. In that case, may it stay forever... ha.)

    ReplyDelete