Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Today is the first day of spring but you would never have known that with this summer weather. Seriously, this 26 degree weather is what we had last summer, and although it was a more mild one my redhead skin can only handle so much. Also the sweat, the sweat is the worst. However, I shouldn't be complaining because this vitamin D has got be feeling AMAZING. As much as I complain that I hate the sun and heat, I'm so much happier when it's bright outside.

Google's homepage is so sweet today. 

Makes me want to have fresh flower on our kitchen table 

But these fabric ones are cute too
I want to take advantage of these beautiful with a brand, new camera, I've been talking about this for awhile now


Painted my nails last night - too dark for spring but nonetheless 
Donuts are a spring food right?!
But really, spring unlike any other time makes me want to eat fresh yummy veggies 

Happy vernal equinox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment