Monday, March 26, 2012

Dear Monday

Linking up with Megan from Happy Day


Dear Monday, I am currently deathly tired. After a late night and a long day in the car (actually not that long I'm a driver extraordinaire) I am just wiped. I am looking forward to the end of my shift at work maybe moseying around campus for a bit and heading home for a nice dinner time nap.

Dear Cold Air, I appreciate having the usual March weather (now that it's the end of March obviously) back but now with all these ridiculous changes I am bound to get a cold for sure! No thank you!

Dear Paper, We both agreed that we didn't try our best for this one but after getting back the marks today I feel pretty happy with your performance. Thanks for stepping up and taking one for the team.

Dear Boy, I actually don't like calling you "boy" since you have a name but I'm going to fly with it. Thanks for putting up with me being a super stressful city driver, walking over to the grocery stores to buy all my favourite foods and making me toast with honey before I left this morning. And thank you for making me watch the best movie I have seen in a long time, Hugo and made me stay awake the entire time.

Dear Readers!, Take a quick peek at Belle Renee for a guest post by yours truly! Rarely do I write such serious things on the Internet so feel free to take a ponder. And excuse the grammatical errors...the piece was not overly edited..

No comments:

Post a Comment