Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Debate...Complete

I feel there is no better time to write this post than a mere hour after the debate mention in the last post has been completed. It went awful...and I am not currently at my all time low in terms of happiness with life (this semester). ARGHHHH.

RANT:
Why must I be required to take a first year course months away from embarking on my final year of undergrad?!? Why is acceptable that this mark will be used in all of my applications to WHATEVER I apply to next year?! And how is it fair to be marked on other member's performances (or lack there of)?
RANT COMPLETE.

In other news, the debate is now complete! And we can all move on with our lives to better (hopefully) things. All I can think about is the beautiful year I will have next year without a SINGLE first year course to my name. Oh those glorious things in life.

2 comments: