Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Monday

Linking up with Megan from Happy Day

Dear Monday, I was not ready for you today. Not one bit. I only slept 7 hours as opposed to the usual 9-11 hours this past week. 

Dear Sally, I am still so sorry about your bum bump and clearly you are still frustrated with me since you kept hitting curbs like crazy. I guess I'll try driving SUPER cautiously home tonight and see how you feel after that.

Dear uTorrent, thanks for coming into my life! You're super cool and rekindled my love for Sia, Sigur Ros and The Black Keys. 

Dear School, WTF?! Why didn't you let me know sooner that I have two midterms, an essay and a presentation next week. How in earth could you let me be so lazy and calm about life. Kick me in to gear already! Thanks for putting more outlets in the library, you know what I need. 

Dear Big Black Winter Coat, it's time for you to go back into the closet any day now. I'm sick of you and can only handle you for a maximum of 3 months at a time. 


4 comments:

  1. I wish I only had to wear my winter coat three months out of the year. So not the case in WI. And I'm glad to read you're a good sleeper, too. People need lots of sleep! I am visiting from dear monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I will be wearing it much longer than three months, it's just so big and bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sia, Sigur Ros, and The Black Keys are a trifecta of musical wonder that help complete my life. Sigur Ros just makes me SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice list!

    Spring is just around the corner---hooray!!

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete