Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Having a Baby

Tonight I give birth...to my virtual child. You see, this semester is literally the BEST semester of my undergrad career thus far. If you know me at all you would know that my biggest academic interests and passions lie in development, disability and law and policy, and this semester pretty well every course is exactly ignited my passion! Just a recap of courses: Social Psychology, Intellectual Disabilities, Social Policies for Children & Families and Adolescent Development. That last one there is a kicker. I just signed up for it a few days ago, luckily! And to my chagrin have discovered that part of the course (35% of the course to be exact) requires that I raise a virtual child from birth to 18 years old. Words cannot explain how excited I am to give birth today. Please send your prayers and thoughts for a healthy birth and a cute baby.



Will it be a boy or a girl?! Names anyone?!

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! raise a kid in 7hrs! so excited to hear how this goes!

    ReplyDelete