Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012

I'm not going to say that I don't believe in resolutions or something because I think that's just silly. Resolutions are simply goals and I think goals are a great thing, the problem people have with goals and resolutions is that simply put, they make you feel shitty when you don't do them. And then you come up with excuse after excuse as to why you didn't do it AND THEN why resolutions are "stupid". Yeah, they're hard that's why you get a whole year to do them!


So since I love lists and I love goals here is my 2012 GOAL list:

  • Build more confidence in myself and my relationships 
  • Read more! 
  • Go to 2 concerts
  • Focus my butt off in school 
  • Eat healthier (no, no diet just healthier here and there, I'm being reasonable here)
  • Be more active 
  • Clean on a more regular basis 
  • Buy more lipstick 
  • Use public transport more often 
Have a lovely 2012. 
Wishing you all the best, 

1 comment:

  1. what a solid list!! all the best ;D i'm rootin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete