Saturday, November 5, 2011

You Can Talk the Talk but You Can't Walk the Walk

While out for a night with amazing friends at the on campus pub on Thursday, I courageously asked a fellow student of the male variety why he wasn't growing a moustache, after all it is Movember and all and I expect this month to be a great time for all guys, just like how great October was for breast cancer awareness (kudos to all the professional sports teams who really took that one this year). He responded with something along the lines of "I choose to actually create awareness instead of having an excuse to grow some facial hair." Well I say poo to you sir, poo on you. I think the moustache is a HUGE part of the awareness, and it's all for raising funds AND fun! It's like choosing not to wear pink to promote breast cancer awareness or purple to support LGBT groups.

Sure you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment