- January - First month of the year! New beginnings and a brand new semester to look forward to.
- February - Valentine's Day (eww..but kind of something to look forward to in the least) and Reading Week!
- March - Beginning signs of Spring (hopefully)
- April - School is ending, the sun is beginning to shine and can head back to those fall/spring jackets
- May - The most beautiful month! Not too hot and not too cold.
- June - My birthday month of course PLUS camp starts!
- July - It's summer so it's pretty cool
- August - See July
- September - BACK TO SCHOOL. Oh boy, I love school.
- October - One of THE best months. Gorgeous colours, beautiful weather, Thanksgiving AND Halloween
- November - poop
- December - Snowy bliss, advent calendars, Christmas, family and friends
See what I mean?
|Pretty Design, Cute Design, Pretty, Pretty....November gets an oven?!|
On another awful note, how horrible is it that there is not a single Gap in Guelph? Why has this not been fixed? I have an instore credit and I'm going to have to travel to another city to use it?! Now Guelph really does feel like rural-esque city. Moo.