Friday, November 4, 2011

Post Grad Dreams

In case you didn't already know I kind of, really want to go to law school. I've been quite obsessing over it for the past year or so, reading every school's website and admission books, reading articles and now pouring over forums. I've always been afraid to post something about law school because the fact that people will know about this dream and HUGE goal of mine really scares me. Putting it out there creates so much pressure for me to perform and actually make this happen, not that I wouldn't either way but now people may actually be interested in my results? Who knows.

But here's to that extra little boost of added pressure. I want to go to law school. I need to go to law school. I can get into the exact details later but this is a dream, my dream, something I really love. I love having this dream. It certainly keeps me busy at least.

1 comment:

  1. The wonderful thing about sharing your dreams is that we get to soar along with you. So Fly girl Fly! I love the view from 60,000 feet

    ReplyDelete