Thursday, October 6, 2011

University Tip #3

University Tip #3: Wear Shoes in the Shower

When living in residence, or even a disgusting house, OR you don't trust your roommates...wear shower shoes in the shower! These are usually flip flops of some kind but be creative.


Seriously though, residence bathrooms are disgusting and I would NEVER DARE walk on that floor in bare feet and I'm not a neat freak in any sense. There's clumps of hair, soap scum, invisible scary things and much more that I don't even want to speak about. Make sure that you purchase a pair of wonderfully bright flip flops prior to moving in as it will make a huge difference both for you health and sanity. This was one of my best purchases for my first year of university. Old Navy is a wonderful flip flop resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment