Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reminiscing

Today, thanks for the help of all my lovely friends I have managed to successfully put hundreds of photos on my computer. Finally! This means three things:

1. I have pictures from two years ago until present!
2. I can take pictures and put them up on here!
3. No more photobooth pictures everyday! (oh how I will them though)

And in honour of new found pictures, let's reminisce on the wonderful moment of getting a new car. My baby, Sally (yes the name has still stuck) is doing very well and is SUPER on gas. She's quickly becoming one of my most reliable friends. She always is playing the best music and helps me stay safe. If I was a car I think I would be very similar to her if you know what I mean.

Here we are after I took her home for the first time:

Puppy (?) Love

No comments:

Post a Comment