Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Course Selection Round 7

Next semester will be my SEVENTH semester of university! Sometimes I still feel like I am in first year...especially when I'm studying for midterms and exams and find myself yelling at my notes in front of me in frustration. Either way I got every class that I wanted/needed to take, it pays off to make your entire course schedule in first year I'm telling you! So here they are in no particular order:

ASCI 1010 Society and Science II
PSYC 2310 Social Psychology
PSYC 2040 Research Statistics
PSYC 3850 Intellectual Disabilities
FRHD 4320 Social Policies

That's right, my friends I am taking a course in EVERY year next semester. It kind of feels wrong, cause I guess it is but that's what happens when you have a quarter life crisis in the middle of university. At least life is figured out....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment