Monday, October 3, 2011

Canadian Problems

Read this blog, or tumblr I should say. It is absolutely hilarious, mostly if you are Canadian yourself. And if you're not Canadian than it's probably more rude than funny.

1 comment:

  1. You call all institutes of postsecondary education "university?" In the U.S., "colleges" offer baccalaureate degrees, while "university" is reserved for those that also offer postbaccalaureate degree programs. If you can't earn a graduate degree there, it's a college.