Monday, September 5, 2011

O-Week 3.0

Today was my first full day taste of O-Week 2011 at Guelph. I ran an event today which went just fabulously, we definitely had more people show up than I was expecting. In the evening I headed to the Shad & Lights concert which will be probably going down as one of my favourite concerts thus far in my life. It was awesome, the crowd wasn't THE best but that's alright. There were crazy girls infront of us and saying how they felt so old and how this wasn't their own frosh week. So I asked what year they were in....they answered with second. And at that moment I felt like a grandma. There were little children running around this place. All around the day played out perfectly and this is a great start to the year. The only thing that would make it better would be getting this final camp report done by tomorrow...argh.

The bestest and most hilarious and such a chill time. 
(I hate the word chill....it was such a nice time?)

No comments:

Post a Comment