4. Go dancing at least once a week - 5/18 weeks
To be honest, I haven't technically danced a lot lately. Dee has to be pretty happy to get her groove thing on in front of random people. Hopefully this will change by the end of the summer.
Okay so I went dancing a lot more than I thought and working was a lot more tiring and stressful than I thought so I accept this outcome.
5. Become a summer time vegetarian again? - June 21st - 2 days down
This happened for a few days at a time, never really counted if we're going to be honest. I'll work on this but it's going to take awhile since my mom just made a TON of food for my freezer at school...all with meat.
6. Buy something from a boutique - Although my mom has loved buying me a few things from some tiny shops in Stratford, I still intend to get something myself!
7. Keep on top of politics (even after the election)
8. Go to the beach and make a sand castle- Didn't go to the beach...I wanted to conquer my fear of outdoors with this one, that never happened.
10. Have a picnic - See #8
11. Read 5 books - Not quite close. I legitimately got one done and started probably four others.
12. Go to a concert - PLANNING on going to one tonight so it technically still counts as school has not officially started and summer has not officially ended.
Conclusions? I didn't do a terrible job but could have for sure done better. I was thinking about making another Fall List but I realized that one would be even worse with all the visiting I need to catch up with and school work. Tune in for the next chapter: University Adventures Edition 3.