Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blog Swap Mishap

Alright so I was supposed to participate in 20sb's Blog Swap this past Wednesday but my partner and I struggled a bit with communicating and getting our posts done on time. So I wrote something anyways and wanted to throw it up here just so it doesn't go to waste. I apologize in advance for all the times I tell you to visit my blog....I appreciate you already being here! 

Oh hey there, you don't look familiar at all. I probably don't either. I'm Dee from New Adventures of a Redhead and I feel MAJORILY (I hate how that's not a word) honoured to swap blogs today with Almie. So don't hesitate to pop over to my own page and read her post too.

As the summer is quickly wrapping up I wanted to share with you some of the highlights of my wonderful, tiring, sometimes awful summer. Let's start by saying I worked at a camp. My main contact people this summer were under the age of 12 and we got along pretty well usually. I'd make fun of them, they'd think it was hilarious and so we'd all have a grand ol' time. Then things got real. Kids started getting injuries, crying over spilt freezies and the sun started coming out for heaven's sake. You see, I hate the outdoors (remember here, I'm a ginger). The sun hurts every inch of my body, the unairconditioned air just sucks and the wind can ruin my perfect little bun that sits on top of my head everyday.


But I did write a summer list and the very beginning of the season and you, yes you, you, you should really check it out at my blog!

See ya around,

1 comment:

  1. Love the bun, and redheads! My grand-daughter is a red head, prettiest hair in the family! Just stopping by from the "silent Sunday" blog hop! Have a great day!

    glosews

    ReplyDelete