Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays





{one} what is your dream job?
Probably something to do with working with children...but not so much teaching. Currently the plan is child law advocate...crazy I know. 


{two} how many best friends do you have?
Two. ANNND here we are photobooth style: 






{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
The one that I can remember most vividly would have to be driving from London to Texas. I used to visit my family in Texas almost every summer from when I'd say I was 8 to 13. I miss it all the time, things are so different as you grow up. Weird. 


{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Write in my journal. I haven't done so in a LONG time and I really miss it, I think it's taken a toll on my daily stress level. 


{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
One of my dad's favourite MAY be (he tells so many that I can't really think of one that stands out) once when my dad was repainting our chairs and benches in the backyard, I told him that I wanted to help and have a job too! So my dad gave me my own bucket of water and a paint brush. I "painted" EVERYTHING in the backyard with water and it was the best because I was convinced that I was actually helping out because the wood and cement get darker with water. 


{six} how did your parents pick your name?
To be honest, I've heard many stories behind my name. One was that at the time my brother LOVED Star Trek and wanted to name me after Deanna Troi. Another was that he perhaps had a crush on a girl named Deanna at school, who knows. 


Deanna Troi....ow owwww

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Not having kids. 


{eight} are you a good cook?
Um, when I want to be I can be. Pretty much only when I want to be though. 


{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Living with a beautiful, happy family of my own and being a yummy mummy.


{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Putting on plays/dances for the neighbourhood in my garage and selling painted rocks down door to door on my street for 10 cents. 


4 comments:

  1. Not started by me, but thanks! Tis a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birth mothers name is Anna so I wanted to incorporate her name into yours so that she would be part of your life in more ways than you would think of. Cool hey... Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually there are two stories I always tell about you. The first one is when you were in jr Kindergarten and kept on bugging me to get you a tutor. I thought it was because of the TV adds. When asked why you needed a tutor you replied because you couldn’t read yet. I told you they would teach you in grade one. You said you wanted to read now. So we got you a tutor. The second story is about when you were in grade three and I came home late one night to find a note on my pillow. It read..

    “Dear Dad, Could you hide the lab top so when I get home from school I will do my homework right away. You can write back and put in the envolpe on my door. I will put your notes under your pillow. Love Deanna. I have the note framed in my office and look at it every day.

    ReplyDelete