Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#top10favouritebands

In honour of the current trending tweet on twitter I decided that I have barely touched on my musicality tastes here and should share my top 10 favourite artists!

In no particular order:

1.
Fleet Foxes 
Just because their new CD is currently chilling in my car 
Favourite Song: White Winter Hymnal 
2.
Local Natives 
Taylor Rice's moustache, most epic thing ever. 
Favourite Song: Wide Eyes
3. 
Ray Lamontagne 
I'm starting to think I just love people with facial hair?
Favourite Song: (way too many) You are the Best Thing
4. 
Ellie Goulding
Cutest cutie pie
Favourite Song: The Writer 
5. 
Coldplay 
Self explanatory. 
Favourite Song: Green Eyes
6. 
Ingrid Michaelson
I like to think that she already knows me
Favourite Song: You and I 
7. 
Sufjan Stevens
Simply amazing.
Favourite Song: Decatur, Or, Round of a Applause for your Stepmother!, Chicago (of course), All the Tress of the Field Will Clap their Hands and etc. 
8. 
Dan Mangan 
My Canadian man. 
Favourite Song: Western Wind 
9. 
William Fitzsimmons 
So brilliant 
Favourite Song: Goodmorning
10. 
Laura Marling
Most gorgeous voice if I've ever heard one
Favourite Song: Rambling Man 

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, I thought I was good with music! I only know three of these!
    You're not in the states though, right? That makes me feel a little better :)

    I'm always up for new music thought!

    ReplyDelete