Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last Night

Work has made me and the boy quite grumpy and tired. We've been getting so frustrated so easily and then it escalates cause we get so frustrated at ourselves for being so grumpy and angry, not cool at all. So last night we finally decided to sit down and sort it out and talk through it. By the end of it I felt like a 13 year old all over again, it was pretty funny.

We ordered in some Thai food, way, way, WAY too much of it and chowed down as much as we could. We rushed over to the movie theatre to see if we could POSSIBLY get tickets to see Harry Potter at the 10:50 show. We thought we would have to turn straight around and spend a nice night at home, yet we found ourselves SECOND in line. Awesome! So he ran over to chapters to get us some reading material (I got Love in the time of Cholera and he got The Game of Thrones). The movie was awesome, but I could barely sit through it I was so scared and worried!

For the first time in awhile we spent a few minutes just chatting in the car once we returned home, it was wonderful. As per my tweet last night I felt like I had fallen in love with him for god knows how many times this time! I am so grateful for that and that I am one of the lucky ones that can fall in love with someone over and over and over again.

My mom could tell I was being pretty grumpy on Friday, so she wrote this down and left it for me in the morning, it was a good eye opener.


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Sitting down and talking is the best way to work it out! Even though it's hard, remember your not always right! (: I have to tell my self that sometimes! (:
    Okay and I love the last movie! You are right though it was pretty dark! I was so sad when "they" died! (don't want to ruin it for anyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to see HP last minute too and we loved every minute of it! Sad it's over though.

    I came by from comment love day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need exactly this kind of night, I think!

    I'm feeling a bit out of the loop having not seen this last HP film (or the one before), but all the talk about it is making me want to re-read the books yet again!

    ReplyDelete