Friday, July 1, 2011

I Need a Haircut.

So I think I desperately need to get a hair cut now...hence my awful bangs at the moment. I am just trying SO HARD to get my hair to grow cause it's still so short in my opinion. I'm also trying to hold off until closer to the wedding at the end of July. I can already tell it's going to be a terrible four weeks for my old friend, my bangs. I condition it all the time and make sure to condition the ends super well. Then I massage the roots thinking that these things actually do anything. The thing I think only works for trying to grow hair is actually not showering at all. But this is all so frustrating I don't even feel like going into it any further. 

Last night was my last day of work before camp officially begins. So a bunch of us headed out to unwind after a long month of A LOT of hard work, stress and frustration. I was out for 8 hours last night. Never have I ever been so tired. And now I finally understand how crazy coworkers are! I feel like everyone's coworkers are always crazier than their own friends. 

1 comment:

  1. I love when my bangs get like that (not!) But, I DO love getting something fun sometimes when I have to go to the hairdressers! Can't wait to see your cut :D

    ReplyDelete