Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I love Running!

So I went for about a two week streak of NOT running after I started work cause I was so exhausted from being used to doing absolutely nothing at all. So this past week I just got back into and I feel AMAZING. I'm on a two day streak of vegetarianism and three days for the running. It sounds pretty lack luster to probably most people but I'm sure that even more people would agree that it takes a lot just to get back into the groove of something so healthy and sometimes crazy.

Today I was feeling so awesome that I was literally dancing on the treadmill, which took a lot of energy out me but that's alright, I felt like I was on top of the world. And this is exactly what I looked like except a lot faster and probably more chaotic:


No comments:

Post a Comment