Monday, June 20, 2011

Hockey Player Crush of the Day: Tim Thomas

blue banner

Tim Thomas
Boston Bruins

Awwww look at that little smile! Okay, okay so I don't think he's the MOST good looking player out there but I mean come on, he's magical. And it's not just cause he just won the Stanley Cup, although he was pretty much the most important factor, it's because he's just amazing. I have no idea how he does what he does but he makes blocking ridiculous shots at all angles, distances and speeds look like he's sitting down to eat some porridge for breakfast. Just pure craziness. This man has got to be one of the best goalies to come around for awhile. And HOPEFULLY this will be the last time you hear me speaking so highly of the Bruins. 

Side note: Is it just me or does running always cause you to feel bloated after? I MUST know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment