Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tomorrow Is Election Day

Here in Canada, tomorrow is our general federal election and without getting into the nitty gritty details of it all, all I'm here to write is PLEASE VOTE.

I know there are many, many people (those include my own family) that think that voting is pointless, doesn't matter and won't make a difference either way. But that is the exact thing about voting, it's empowering. And when we take our rights for granted while people all over the world die just for that right it's embarrassing.

And when the person you voted for doesn't win...at least you can say you voted for the guy (or girl) who isn't screwing up our country. But if you don't vote, don't expect for your opinion to be heard.

1 comment:

  1. you should clarify ... SOME members of my family... not all... You must have gotten your passion, your desire from somewhere...(hint, hint.. maybe me!)

    ReplyDelete