Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Feature!

Green banner

In light of another summer of camp starting I have decided to start a new feature, "Camp Day" where I will discuss trials and tribulations of camp life. This will be my fourth year working at this camp and should be one of the greatest yet! The month of June will be spent planning for two months of camp fun. I'm going to have to clean up my room and stuff all over the house because soon I will become immersed in camp life and won't be able to move when I get home!

2 comments:

  1. New follower from 20sb bloggers! This is one of those times i am glad i get a ton of emails a day, I went to camp for 9 years growing up, and miss it so much! I am in a committed relationship and have numerous fur children, so I can't go anymore... Long story short I am so glad that you are posting your camp stories so i can read and vicariously live through you!!!! Have fun and be safe, and if you like, send me an email so i can send you some kind of camp care package for you and the campers? Maybe a 4th of July package? Let me know!!!! Have fun girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome comment! I'll be sure to keep you in the loop of camp life!

    ReplyDelete