Monday, May 9, 2011

Late Lunch

My morning routine is as follows: 
  1. Alarm goes off at 9:30
  2. Turn alarm OFF
  3. Sleep in til sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 
  4. Perhaps put an outfit on
  5. Get my trusty computer
  6. View the happenings of the world
  7. Think about eating something
  8. Continue the day from there
Today I didn't get up until 12:30....and it ruined my entire morning. I was pretty upset until I realized that my amazing mother reorganized our fridge yesterday and she had left some food for me to make for myself. So I made toasted chicken sandwiches on little buns with some grapes and happy drinks! It was a pretty good damn lunch if I do say so myself (pretty impressed for an almost ruined morning). Ryan had two and I had one which is strange considering Ryan weighs at least 15 pounds lighter than me. Don't you just hate the young male metabolism?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment