Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a Sick Monster

Yesterday around dinner time my throat started hurting, nose running and just an overall sickness feeling sunk in. I thought it was allergies since the grass was just cut yesterday as well but by the time I went to bed, all sickness had broken loose.

I couldn't get to sleep last night because I needed to keep my mouth open to breathe and that didn't sit too well with the mouthguard either. So today I spent the day aching all over, with kleenexes surrounding my body. Literally every part and muscle of my body hurts AND my lip is chapped and I just don't do lip chap or anything on my lips for that matter.

I thought taking a hot shower would help but I still feel the same as this morning. And I apologize for the whining today, BUT it hardly feels like whining since it's the honest truth. So I've been watching HBO's Big Love all day and I'm addicted. So many subplots and scariness! I will now publicize my love for the show just because I can. And because I'm a little crazy from being a sick monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment