Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shine-o-rama

My face is killing me right now.

I have a new found love of showering lately, considering my entire "youth" I absolutely hated showering, I thought it was a big waste of either TV time or sleep time. But I don't know if all this showering is just making my face look so gross. I wash my face at LEAST once a day, usually before bed just because washing my face with product makes my face a little red for awhile and I don't like that look for everyday life, ya know?

But then it could be my weird diet lately combined with more running which means sweat?! AH! Just too many things that could be making this awfullness happen. On the brighter side, I'm enjoying the outlook of my summer and how blogging is quickly becoming a main priority.

Happy Easter all you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment