Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Exam Stress Not Hitting Hard Enough

Today I finished my second exam, two more until summer! To spoil myself, for this grand accomplishment I did quite a few un-exam-full things:
  • Got a extra large coffee. Yes, this is an exam activity, however it was not consumed while reading any piece of literary value.
  • Watching TV.
  • Took a nap.
  • Slept in after my nap. Yea, I made that possible.
  • Ate chips. Not a study snack at all, although I assumed it was. Makes you feel so gross, tired and sad after.
  • Contemplated going for a run. This is still in the works and I have decided I will accomplish this as soon as the gross chip feeling fades away.
  • Write a blog post!
Incase you haven't already known this about me, I love exam time. I rarely find it stressful except for the fact that I don't have time to do things like eat properly or do laundry at a decent hour. I actually have time to sit and study my brains out, ignore people because I need to study and feel closer to accomplishing something. I have pretty much taken the day off. I had a long night and a bit of a stressful morning today. Hopefully I will manage to pull myself together and start in for the next 2 exams starting next week. As for now, I'm surfing the web, trying to not eat as awful and loving my Twitter world.

No comments:

Post a Comment