Monday, March 14, 2011

Sleep Cycle

After three hours of sleep last night, my entire routine is discombobulated. When I got home after meetings and interviews, work and class, I began my bedtime routine: at 7:00 pm. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and heading to bed by 7:30. I then made the boyfriend promise to wake me up an hour later, as it is hell week and I need to get A LOT accomplished. But I was so tired so I slept until 9 pm. We talked for awhile and had some wonderful laughs and we went to bed at 10:45 pm, a pretty good bed time if I don't say so myself.

And here we are now, I am wide awake yet again and don't know what to do with myself. I know I should just catch up on sleep and be ready to conquer tomorrow, but I can't stop thinking that I haven't done anything tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment