Thursday, March 10, 2011

Night Class vs. Day Class?

So I have never had a night class through half of my undergrad degree thus far. And I would say that in itself may be considered an accomplishment? I'm really not a night person in the least. Anyone who really knows me will know that right away. At about 8:00 pm I start winding down, and by 11:00 I am the crabbiest, grumpiest, little kid out there.

My dilemma for my following school year is that I want to be involved as much as I can. And since most of these involvements occur during the day, it might be idea to fit as much class as I can during the night for two reasons:

1. I have ample time to accomplish AND be available for my extra-curriculars
2. Since we have determined I am NOT a night person, I do work better through the morning/afternoon

And the few cons to night classes I can come up with are:

1. I am not a night person
2. I'll probably get hungry
3. I will potentially be at school for over 12 hours a day....which is actually not a con at all

NOTE: Apparently a lot of people blog during their night classes...that is promising!

What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. You Crappy?? impossible.. My thoughts... suck it up kiddo and take the night classes or at least one or two. I was going to sign this as anonymous but you would figure it out anyways. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for the advice :) Don't be anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing thou... were you planning to study in your sleep?

    ReplyDelete