Monday, March 21, 2011

Competition

I have spent the last few days calming my world down a bit. Not in a sense of pure calmness more in a sense of planning. Planning the future, planning the weekend, the week, the summer, the year, I'd say I've got a good hold on the next 6-8 years.

Even though it is supposed to snow this week, I refuse to believe in it and I can most likely say that I will remain wearing my spring jackets for the rest of spring now. You just can't skip back and forth between seasons and season attire. It's plain wrong.

The boyfriend is creating his own blog in the upcoming days. It may only be in the "thinktank" portion of the development but I can already tell that it's just going to totally overpower mine because my blog fails to really have it's own "niche" or so they say. But that's fine, oh that is just totally fine, I will keep blogging my unique blogs and stay true to one of my few friends: the blog.

What to look forward to:
  • Updates on my involvement endeavors
  • Exam woes
  • Wrap up of second year
  • Summer lovin'

1 comment: